House rules in Ivica apartmens
Welcome to Ivica apartments in Silo on the island of Krk. In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, we would like to introduce you to the house rules. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any information.
- Accommodation in Ivica apartments is available from 3 pm on the day of arrival until 10 am on the day of departure. Last day of stay (departure day ) is not counted in the total number of days in the unit.
- Night rest in the apartments starts at 11 pm and lasts until 8 am. The guests are obliged to respect the appropriate peace and quiet out of consideration towards other guests.
- During their stay the guests are free to use all the devices inside the apartment. The guests will be instructed, if necessary, how to use all of the inventory items and equipment and they agree to operate with them carefully and appropriately. In case of damage or loss of certain items or equipment in the apartment, the guests are required to notify the host and to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- Thorough cleaning of the apartments is made by the host during each guest exchange. Linen, towels and dishcloth are changed every three or four days during the stay of our guests or even more frequently if needed.
- In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of the guests, the owner has the right to enter the apartment in order to prevent unpredictable or predictable harm or danger (flood, fire, etc.) In such cases the owner is obliged to notify the guest about the time and reason of the entry into the apartment.
- The guests that are not checked in or registered in Ivica apartments are not allowed to sleep or stay over in the apartments.
- It is not allowed to bring weapons, prohibited narcotics or any other dangerous items into the apartments.
- When leaving out of the apartment please lock the door, turn off the water, turn off all electrical appliances, lightning and air conditioning
- Please leave your beach equipment (boats, beach chairs, etc ) in the back of the yard.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartments! However, you can smoke on the balconies.
- Guests are responsible for their own personal things and valuables. The owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Upon your arrival please give your passport(s) to your host for registration to the Tourist Office.
- The guests are welcome to offer their comments, suggestions and compliments to the host at any time of their stay.
- Please follow the information listed above in order to make your stay more comfortable to yourself and other guests as well.
WE WISH YOU A PLEASANT STAY IN OUR APARTMENTS!